State Rep. Sue Allor, of Wolverine, has announced upcoming in-person opportunities for people in Alcona, Alpena, Cheboygan, Iosco and Presque Isle counties to meet with their state Representative.
Interested individuals can meet with Rep. Allor in mid-September at the following days, times and locations:
• Wednesday, Sept. 15 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. at Wood Winds Restaurant, located at 20812 Washington St. in Onaway.
• Wednesday, Sept. 15 from 1-2 p.m. at Presque Isle District Library, located at 181 E. Erie St. in Rogers City.
• Thursday, Sept. 16 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. at Cabin Creek Coffee, located at 201 N. 2nd Ave. in Alpena.
• Thursday, Sept. 16 from 1-2 p.m. at Alcona County 81st District Court, located at 106 N. 5th St. in Harrisville.
• Thursday, Sept. 16 from 3-4 p.m. at Tawas City Hall, located at 550 W. Lake St. in Tawas City.
“These are great opportunities to hear ideas and concerns while also answering questions in person,” said Allor, of Wolverine. “I invite anyone who is interested to attend, and my office is available to receive questions and concerns at any time.”
People can also contact Rep. Allor’s office by phone at (517) 373-0833 or email at SueAllor@house.mi.gov.
Rep. Allor, who chairs the Appropriations Subcommittee on the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, says the 2023 budget approved by the full House Wednesday protects farmers dealing with a mandated TB quarantine while curbing bureaucracy.